Proudly providing Local SEO to our region: Lexington, Pikeville, Prestonsburg and Ashland Kentucky.
What is Local SEO anyway and why?
Local SEO is about how to optimize your website to rank better for a local audience.
- Local Search Marketing is highly targeted and timely.
- Local customers rely on the Internet to find information about your business.
- Local SEO helps businesses promote themselves online to local customers within a geographic area.
- Local SEO helps put more eyes on your website content, and that means more traffic, more clients, and more sales.
- 64% of local customers use Google and other search engines as the main way to find local businesses (like you).
Why Local SEO?
more traffic. more people. more sales.
Your website is your best marketing tool. If you’re not showing up in Google, someone else is. Maybe just another website. Probably a competitor. I put your business in front of the right customers at the right time and stand out from your competition with a good looking site. I can help you rank consistently for the keywords that matter, no matter the search engine.
What is Online Advertising?
It’s a digital marketing strategy.
When it comes to boosting traffic to your website, you have two basic options: Online Advertising or Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Online Advertising is the process of gaining website traffic by purchasing ads on search engines and social media networks.
Should my business have a website?
People expect businesses to have their own websites. Now almost everyone uses the Internet to get information – even local information. Potential customers are using their smartphones and tablets to decide where to go and what to buy. So your small business has to come up in local search or beware; people who are searching will find other local businesses rather than yours.
WE CAN DO ALL OF THESE TASKS FOR YOUR BUSINESS!